It's a little before 5am. Yes, I know. Nobody should be up at this hour. But I am. Just finished changing Audrey, nursing, burping, rocking and putting her to bed. I'm sitting outside her door right now making sure she goes to sleep.
Audrey's grunting and groaning in her room, fighting the strong urge to go to sleep. Go to sleep, Audrey!
Michael's past out in our room. I wonder if he'll even remember that I got up with her. Doesn't matter.
And Otto's in his cage for the night. We've been allowing him to sleep in our room with his foam bed, but last night nature called and he answered. So his bed is in the wash and he's in his cage.
And me? I'm just my tired self. Learning what I can do to be less fussy and resentful, like sitting outside of Audrey's room for a little bit to ensure she's asleep before heading back to my bed. And making sure the living room and kitchen are clean before I go to bed so I can have a peaceful morning without the burden of cleaning. It's a learning process.
Other than that, we're doing well!
Friday, October 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Enjoying the updates Katie! Glad you guys are doing well :)
Post a Comment