Michael and I have been married since March 15th 2008. My husband is a helicopter pilot in the military and we're stationed in Las Vegas, NV.
This past summer I bought a crazy little dog named Otto. He's a Boston terrier that's full of energy and love. He drives me crazy.
In September we welcomed our bundle of joy and the topic of this blog, Audrey Jo. She's a half pint full of energy, determination, and love. She keeps me busy. Very busy.
Through this blog I hope to portray an accurate picture of our crazy house. Everything from Otto and his antics, trying my hand at cloth diapers, and enduring the time away from my husband as he keeps our country safe.
It's an interesting life. It can be a hectic life. But it's a great life.
It's a Paulus life.
Monday, October 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment